|You can automatically produce drawings and reports from the 3D model, at any time. Drawings and reports react to modifications in the model, and are always up to date.
Tekla Structures includes a wide range of standard drawing and report templates. You can also create your own templates using the Template Editor.
Tekla Structures supports multiple users working on the same project. You and your partners can work together on the same model, at the same time, even in different locations. This increases accuracy and quality, because you always use the most up-to-date information.
Tekla Structures includes:
• Useful modeling tools, such as 3D grids, adjustable work area, and clash checking.
• Catalogs of available material grades, profiles, and bolts.
• Modeling tools to create complex structures, such as staircases and trusses.
• Intelligent connections, such as end plates and clip angles, to automatically connect main members.
• A custom component editor that you can use to create your own parametric connections, details, and parts.
• Links to transfer data between Tekla Structures and other software, such as AutoCAD, STAAD, and MicroStation.
• Drawing wizards to create several drawings with one click.
• Data output for CNC machines.
If you need assistance when working with Tekla Structures, use the F1 key to quickly access the context-sensitive online help. The online help is a comprehensive source of information, with full-text search and easy navigation.
Tekla Structures also supports undo and redo, so you can test solutions, and revert to the original, if needed.
Tekla Structures is used worldwide. It is available in a wide range of languages, and adapted to local requirements.