|• In the Project Status Visualization tool. Creating object groups
To create a new object group:
1. Click View > Representation > Object Representation… to open the dialog box.
2. Select Create new group… in the list box in the Object group column, and the Object group – representation dialog box opens.
3. Enter the name of the object group and click Save as.
• The object group you create is saved in the model’s attributes folder.
4. Click Add row to define a rule.
• Rule is based on selected Category, Property, Condition, and Value.
5. Use the Add row button to add rows for more rules. Use the Delete row and Delete all buttons when needed.
6. When the set of rules is ready, click Save.
7. Click Close.
8. The new object group is shown in the Object representation dialog box.
Object group files
Tekla Structures saves object group representation files with filename extension *.PObjGrp.
Tekla Structures has three different object group types: view filter, selection filter, and object representation. All these use different object group files, so you cannot, for example, use selection filter object groups in the view filter.
Object group filename extensions depend on the purpose the group was created for: