|Library profiles include pictures which illustrate the shape and dimensions of each profile. To add pictures of sketched parametric cross sections:
1. Using any image editor, e.g. Paint, create an image that shows the shape and dimensions of the profile.
2. Save the image in the folder..\TeklaStructures\*version*\nt\bitmaps, using the cross section name as the filename, with the file extension .bmp. For example, mysketch.bmp.
To use a Tekla Structures screenshot as a picture:
1. Open the sketch in the cross section sketch editor view. If necessary, click in the sketch to ensure it is the active view.
2. Press F12 on your keyboard to take a screenshot of the sketch, without the borders.
3. In any file manager, e.g. Microsoft Explorer, rename the screenshot file to have the same name as the sketch, with the extension bmp.
4. Copy the renamed file to the folder..\TeklaStructures\*version*\nt\bitmaps.
5. Tekla Structures displays a picture of the sketch when you browse for profiles.